Landrover dealership Donegal Mazda dealership DonegalPeugeot dealership Donegal Volvo dealership Donegal

McGinley Motors History

Mc Ginley Motors was established in 1982 and opened for business on 2nd January 1983 in a small newly built workshop (1500 sq. ft.) on a green field site.  It employed three people including the Dealer Principal.

In May 1983, they were appointed Main Peugeot Dealers.

In June 1983, they were appointed Main Austin Rover/Land Rover Dealers.

In 1988 Mc Ginley Motors built a new 5-bay workshop and two lifting bays.  A new showroom for Rover/Landover was also constructed at this time.

In 1992 they added a purpose built body shop and converted the first workshop into a showroom for Peugeot.

In 1998 Mc Ginley Motors started a major upgrading and re-development of their existing premises.  They also built a new Peugeot showroom, modern body shop, and a  car preparation area on an adjoining site.

In January 2002 Mc Ginley Motors opened a small branch in Donegal Town consisting of a workshop, a showroom, and an office.

Having completed the modernization of their premises in January 2002 at Pearse Road, Letterkenny – McGinley Motors were appointed main Volvo dealers for Donegal.

In 2009, they were appointed Main Mazda Dealers.

In 2013 McGinley Motors currently employ 29 staff.